Please click here to go back to login
Online Submissions Platform – User Registration Form
- Management Companies (MCs) applying for a Global Business Licence on the Online Submission Platform (OSP) should fill in the below registration form to obtain a unique User ID and Password.
- Additionally, the MC will be required to submit a certified true copy of the Board resolution authorising:
i. below contact person to register on the OSP
ii. the number of user/s to hold credentials to log to the OSP and name of the aforesaid user/s.
- MCs are reminded that they must first apply for a login and password from the online system of the Companies and Business Registration Department before registering with the Commission.
- All fields are required for successful registration.
- Maximum size of upload for board resolution document is 5MB and file type allowed is PDF
- Please note that registration details shall be communicated via the above email address.
- At registration, login credentials for a maximum of 10 users per MC will be disseminated. Upon request, more than one set of user credentials can be granted to MCs for filling of applications.
- MCs are hereby reminded to keep their credentials confidential, as the Commission will not be held responsible for any dissemination/sharing of passwords, in whatsoever circumstances.
Your requests for de-registration of users should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.